Robert Mann is the Manship Chair and a professor in the Manship School of Mass Communication and co-director of the Reilly Center for Media & Public Affairs at Louisiana State University.
Daisy Girl Extras
- Watch Lectures in History: History of Political Campaign Advertising by Robert Mann
- Visit daisy-petals.com for more information
- Bob Mann discusses Daisy Girl ad on ABC’s Top Line
- Charlie Cook article discussing the book and the ad, Bombs Away
- A NYT article by Will Storey, Revisiting the Daisy Ad Revolution
- An interview with Robert Mann, Point Person: Our Q&A with author Robert Mann on LBJ ‘Daisy Girl’ ad’s impact
- Review, Wall Street Journal
- An article in The Chronicle, "Dirty Tricks and Bill Moyers, Once More"
- Bob Mann discusses current negative politcal ads on MSBNC
When Freedom Would Triumph
A Journalist's Diplomatic Mission
Daisy Petals and Mushroom Clouds